Home Forums
09 | 23 | 2021
JoomlaNook Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Newbie Joomla Highslide
(0 viewing) 
Highslide JS Plugin
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Newbie Joomla Highslide
Stien
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Newbie Joomla Highslide 12 Years, 2 Months ago  
Hi,

I work with Joomla since a couple of weeks. Only just testing site. I want to make a Photography-site with a slide/fade photo on the mainpage (such as: http://www.patrickstroobach.nl). I have installed Highslide and all the plugins and components (JCE, Highslide expander etc). But i can't get workin. I have made a new article, put a photo in it and I can insert a photo with the imageseditor of JCE, but not with Highslide expander. I cannot browse. And I get errors of Javascript. I have checked the paths in php-scripts, but i cannot find anything. Maybe I have done something wrong? Can anyone help me please? Maybe logon with my password?
My site: http://www.s10webdesign.nl/joomla

Thanx!

Greetzzz, ErnestineStien

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
klowther
Admin
Gender: Male JoomlaNook Location: Fremont, NE USA Birthday: 07/23
Re:Newbie Joomla Highslide 12 Years, 2 Months ago  
Hi,I have made a new article, put a photo in it and I can insert a photo with the imageseditor of JCE, but not with Highslide expander. I cannot browse. And I get errors of Javascript.What version of JCE admin and plugin are you using? Try ugrading to JCE Admin 1.57 and JCE Plugin 1.54 if you are not already using them. The previous version had file browser problems.

- Ken

Logged Logged
Stien
I have the latest versions, yesterday, I saw topics on this site, so I have installed the latest versions. Also I have put a new browser.php. But nothing works....

I think about it to buy SlideshowPro, maybe i can work better with that....?

Greetz, Ernestine

Logged Logged
klowther
Admin
Hi,
If you want the slideshow to look just like the one on the site that you mentioned in your previous post, then you probably need to go with slideshow pro. If you would be satisfied with one of the slideshow configuration presets that are shown in this document and are willing to wait a little while (a day or so), I could get you setup pretty easily if you email your login details and image information. Its up to you.

Good luck.

- Ken

Whoops, I forgot to include the email address:blush: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/30 09:48 By klowther.
Stien
Hi,

I have downloaded the trial version of SlideShowPro and till now it looks good. There is a very good documentation. So I decided to try this.

thanx for your offer!.

With kind regards,
Ernestine

Logged Logged
klowther
Admin
Hi,I have downloaded the trial version of SlideShowPro and till now it looks good. There is a very good documentation. So I decided to try this.Ok, sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Good luck.

- Ken

Logged Logged
Go to top