Home Forums
08 | 14 | 2020
We have 2019 guests and 1 member online
JoomlaNook Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
component installation error
(0 viewing) 
Configuration Component Problems.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: component installation error
gervers
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
component installation error 10 Years, 9 Months ago  
hi,

what is this ??? during install of comp 2.0.9????

JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
JFolder::folder: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

appreciate any help
henry

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
klowther
Admin
Gender: Male JoomlaNook Location: Fremont, NE USA Birthday: 07/23
Re:component installation error 10 Years, 9 Months ago  
Hi,

I've not seen this problem before. Are you upgrading from a previous install or is this the first time you've installed the component?

- Ken

Logged Logged
gervers
Hi Ken,
very sorry about my way to give you only a half of the information you need to fix either my stupidness or a unknown ( hidden problem ).
Yes it is a fresh installation of the comp. on the last Jommla Version.
All plugins with JCE and the normal downloads to get highslide running were smooth and easy.

here is the complete error message after installing the ZIP.

JFolder::folder: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /var/www/web464/html/Florida/libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 142

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/web464/html/Florida/libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web464/html/Florida/libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 187
Unable to find install package

As your know from former issues of my own regarding this comp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS A SUPER GREAT IMPLEMENTATION OF HIGHSLIDE AND MY FAVO(U)RITE.
As usual ( no kidding )

So, keep up the excellent work and let me know what to do get it running with the COMP.

Henry

Logged Logged
klowther
Admin
Gender: Male JoomlaNook Location: Fremont, NE USA Birthday: 07/23
Hi Henry,

The error messages seem to indicate that Joomla is having trouble unpacking the zip file. You might try unzipping the file to a directory yourself and then installing from the directory instead of the zip file.

- Ken

Logged Logged
gervers
hi Ken,

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i was downloading the file severals times from your server, but i never mentioned the file size during download. in the last 15 minutes i never got the file download size of the file. the downloader end from 200KB up to 600KB download and said successfully done. but i never took at yor original file size of 0.98MB. that was the problem. why the hell i need 10-15 times for a regular download ( even from my office ) only god knows.

so far thank's for your fast respond and help.

keep up the excellent work....

Henry
ISSUE CLOSED

Logged Logged
kredytyogloszenia
Kredyty Ogloszenia 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
Jestes konsultantem pozyczkowym lub kredytowym? Dodaj za darmo ogloszenie o Twoich uslugach i obszarze dzialania. Zdobadz wielu nowych klientów.

Ogloszenia finansowe - kredyty-ogloszenia.2em.pl to powyzej 100.000 odslon miesiecznie. Uzytkownicy to osoby poszukujace wiadomosci na temat kazdego rodzaju kredytów, pozyczek, lokat czy ubezpieczen. Mozliwy odbiorca to osoba mloda, dobrze wyksztalcona i stateczna finansowo.

Dolozenie ogloszenia jest absolutnie bezplatne. Jedynym wymogiem jest unikatowosc twojego ogloszenia tzn. nie moze ono miec odzwierciedlenia na zadnej innej stronie w internecie, otóz twoje ogloszenie finansowe musi byc oryginalne, nie moze byc kopia juz istniejacego ogloszenia.

Zapraszamy

kredyty-ogloszenia.2em.pl/pozyczki-pozab...redyty-konsolidacje/

Logged Logged
Go to top